Are you a Tigger? Or an Eeyore…Tiggers we want you!! We need strong confident candidates who are great at handling those hard to discuss issues and telling people things they may not want to hear in a kind and helpful manner! We are hiring! This is not a job for just anyone! Are you an excellent negotiator? Is advocating for others your strong suit? If so, we would like to hear from you!
A Nanny for U is hiring a full time Recruiting Director in our Green Lake office. We are seeking an upbeat, motivated, goal driven and business savvy individual to complete our tight team! We need someone with professional presentation along with strong written and verbal communication skills to interact and network with high profile clientele and businesses.
Who You Are:
- Self-driven. You have a positive attitude and maintain a high standard of integrity. You work smarter not harder.
- Direct communicator. Not afraid to ask questions and receive open feedback.
- Adaptable. This job is not black and white. Must be able to keep an open-mind and roll with the punches.
- Multi-tasker. Ability to use time management skills in a fast-paced work environment. You are detail-oriented, a great listener, and exceptionally organized to ensure processes are followed correctly.
- You are a team player. You are constantly collaborating with your team and help out wherever needed to cultivate a positive and productive atmosphere.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize a multi-faceted approach to candidate sourcing various platforms.
- Continuously fill and maintain applicant pipeline to ensure that the company is able to keep up with all staffing needs, while forecasting for the future.
- Involve Managers and team Leaders in the hiring process so that they can provide feedback and be part of the hiring process.
- Identify issues with the hiring process and recruiting while making the changes that improve processes and results.
- Be a matchmaker between families and candidates working to fulfill each party’s needs to make a successful placement.
- Do competitive analysis on all competitors to make sure that the Company is at the forefront of candidate appeal.
- Building relationships with our current and previous nannies.
- Balance a sense of urgency with a calm practicality.
- Use a strong sense of logic with creative approach to problem solving.
What We Offer:
- Social, fun and upbeat working environment.
- A fast-paced work environment with room for growth.
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance.
- Medical benefits, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Pay: $50,000-$75,000 including commission + benefits
*We apologize in advance that a response or follow up will not be given to all applicants.
Schedule M-F 8:45 am- 5:15 pm
Salary $50,000-$75,000 including commission + benefits