We search for caregivers who share the same high standards we do. They must be highly skilled and experienced, well educated, balanced, open, flexible, friendly, and have a genuine love for children!
All outstanding caregivers must meet the following requirements:
- 3 professional child care references from non-relatives
- At least 2 years experience in child care setting
- Long term commitment required, at least 1 year for permanently placed caregivers, and 3 months for temporary caregivers
- Must have own car with full coverage auto insurance
- Must successfully complete required CPR class
- Must be a non-smoker
- Proof of legal US citizenship
- Must be over 18 years old
- High school graduate
Our post-partum doulas must meet the following requirements in addition to the above:
- Must complete appropriate doula training
- 3 professional doula references from non-relatives
We also require background checks before any caregiver is considered for placement with our agency:
- Comprehensive assessment of driving records for the past 5 years
- Thorough criminal check in every state in which the candidate has lived
- At least 3 detailed childcare reference checks
We have an open book policy and your caregiver’s information is always available for your review. For more information, read about our Screening Process.
Are you a caregiver seeking employment? If you meet these qualifications, click here to apply.