It’s more than a job – you’re joining a family
Why get a job, when you can join a family? Our nannies love what they do and they often tell us that they feel cared for and fulfilled. A Nanny For U has been the premier nanny placement agency in Seattle, and the surrounding areas, for over 20 years. We offer full-time, part-time, temporary, event care, and home educator positions that we can match you with through a personalized and in-depth process.
How To Find The Best Nanny Jobs In Seattle
Are you a nanny in Seattle looking for a job or a better place to work? A Nanny For U has placed nanny’s in the Seattle area for over 20 years with award-winning service. To work for a premier nanny placement agency you should first be able to answer these common questions:
- What is it about you that allows children to both connect and enjoy your time with them?
- When it comes to activities, what are your go-to‘s and best performing activities that engage the children you have worked with in the past?
- What are your personal methods for handling emotional and behavioral problems when/if they arise with the children in your care?
- What has been the best methods you have utilized for communicating with parents?
Your answers here will help the agency best match you with a like-minded family where cohesion and success are at the forefront.
To advance to this level of care, you should be well qualified. Some of these qualifications should include:
- 3 professional child care references from non-relatives
- At least 2 years experience in a child care setting
- Long-term commitment required, at least 1 year (for permanently placed caregivers)
- Must have your own car with full coverage auto insurance
- Must successfully complete the required CPR class
- Must be a non-smoker
- Proof of legal US citizenship
What kind of salaries can you expect?
Permanent Nanny – $18-25 per hour
Temporary Nanny – $10-18 per hour (4-hour shift minimum)
Newborn Care Specialist – $20-35 per hour
Household Manager – $3500-5000 per month
Part-Time Household Manager – $18-25 per hour
Housekeeper – $25-30 per hour (4-hour shift minimum)
Alongside salary, professional nanny placement agencies, such as ours, can provide permanent and long-term care providers benefits such as guaranteed pay, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. At the same time, families themselves may offer additional benefits. A Nanny For U advocates for you, and has job opportunities you won’t find anywhere else in Seattle.